Senior Social Clubs – Albany County
Sidney Albert Jewish Community Center
340 Whitehall Road
- Offers opportunities for older adults to socialize and stay physically active and mentally alert.
Bethlehem Senior Citizens Services
445 Delaware Avenue
- The Senior Services Department provides information and referrals to services and programs for independently living residents of Bethlehem, age 60 and older.
Cohoes Multi-Service Senior Center
10 Cayuga Plaza
- Their mission is to promote the dignity of older adults living in the community by providing programs and services.
Senior Citizens of Green Island
89 Hudson Avenue
Green Island, NY
Town of Colonie Senior Resource Department
Colonie Senior Citizen Service Centers
6 Winners Circle
- Their mission is to educate and assist seniors and their caregivers to obtain the help they need to remain independent and enhance their quality of life.
Guilderland Senior Services
5209 Western Turnpike, 2nd Floor
- The department is a community focal point where older persons or groups can avail themselves of services and programs that enhance their lives, support their independence, and encourage their involvement in and with the community.
New Scotland Senior Outreach Program
2029 New Scotland Road
Heldeberg Senior Services, Inc
Box 18 Route 32
- Gather with your friends and neighbors for a lively lunch and conversation 3 times a week.
Albany Senior Living Guide
- Albany Senior Living Guide offers a wealth of information about senior living in the Albany area and New York’s Capital Region. Use this guide to learn more about different lifestyles and living options for senior citizens, senior products and services, active senior living, and more.
Menands Senior Citizens Club
21 1/2 North Lyon Avenue
- The Menands Senior Club has a very active Committee who work very hard to plan trips that take place nearly every month. During the year, there will be different speakers who talk about issues that concern seniors. Every summer a picnic is held and there is also an annual holiday party.
Westview Senior Center
680 Central Avenue
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.