Senior Social Clubs – Contra Costa
Walnut Creek Seniors Club
1375 Civic Dr
Walnut Creek, CA
- The club is open to people over 50 years old. Membership benefits include access to the mini-bus, free access to Lyft, local and international trips, a senior softball league, seminars on such subjects as fraud prevention and housing, great prices on special events, free social services and a variety of drop-in activities.
Pleasant Hill Senior Center
233 Gregory Lane
Pleasant Hill, CA
- Join their exciting enrichment, fitness, and recreation classes designed specifically for adults over fifty and fabulous. Take advantage of their senior programs and services.
Concord Senior Center
2727 Parkside Circle
- The city offers all instructional classes (anything that requires a teacher), activities, trips/tours(day trips and extended tours), and special events/workshops.
Brentwood Seniors Club
193 Griffith Lane
- The Brentwood Senior Citizen’s Club provides opportunities to socialize with others and provides a link to a variety of resources, trips and activities. The Club is open to all adults, 50+ years of age. Club members receive discounts on select programs, activities, and special events throughout the year.
Orinda Senior Center
28 Orinda Way
- Offers a variety of enriching experiences for the adults and seniors within the community. Classes and programs include watercolor, bridge, computers, dog obedience, film, music, dance, foreign language and more. Also offers Fitness Activities that engage your mind and body in promoting healthy living.
Martinez Senior Center
818 Green St
- Provides a space for the 50+ community to gather, socialize, and spend time in an enjoyable and healthy environment. Offers a wide range of health, education, recreation, volunteer and other social interaction opportunities for participants that enhance dignity, support independence, and encourage community involvement.
Lafayette Senior Services Center
500 St. Mary’s Road
- Programs and services emphasize productive and meaningful experiences, and encourage continued independence and involvement in the community.
Oakley Senior Club
- Keeping seniors young in Oakley, California
Adult Day Services For Seniors
490 Golf Club Road
Pleasant Hill, CA
- Promotes and enhances the adult day services centers throughout Contra Costa County, California to enrich the lives of frail elders, those with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, and people with disabilities, while providing resources and support for their families and for the community.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.