Schenectady County Senior Clubs – New York
Click here for other New York Counties
Rotterdam Senior Citizens’ Center
2639 Hamburg Street
Rotterdam, New York
- Open to all persons 55 years of age and older with Rotterdam residents receiving first preference. They have a wide range of classes, and many discounted bus trips throughout the year.
Duanesburg Senior Dining Center
1462 Erie Blvd, 2nd Floor
- They provide seniors, caregivers, and their families services to help support an independent, happy, and healthy life allowing seniors to remain living in the community.
Glenville Senior Center
32 Worden Road
- Over 1,100 members strong, this organization hosts a wide variety of programs and services for senior residents in the town of Glenville and beyond.
Schenectady Jewish Community Center
2565 Balltown Road
- The SJCC offers many services for senior adults in the community, to help keep their minds and bodies young.
Senior Friendship Cafe
- Friendship Cafés (4 locations) are gathering places for seniors where a nutritious mid-day meal is served with others. Seniors enjoy meeting up with friends and participating in diverse activities.
Schenectady Senior Center
1748 State St.
- Seniors can come for programs and activities, meet old and new friends and participate in classes of all kinds.
Niskayuna Senior Center
2682 Aqueduct Road
- Monthly Trips To Museums, Restaurants, Theaters, & Historic Sites; Senior Fitness Classes; Line Dancing; Bocce & Pickle Ball; Painting, & Computer Classes; Bridge & Other Card Games, Scrabble; Bingo, Wii Bowling, Movies, Speakers. Hot Lunches.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.