Senior Social Clubs – Suffolk County
Amityville Village Senior Citizens Center
Old Park Avenue School
- Provides space for seniors for recreational activities, needlework, Bridge Club, Scrabble Club and sponsors luncheons and trips.
North Bellport Senior Citizens Group
1492 Montauk Highway
- Provides fellowship among the retirees in the North Bellport Community. The group meets at the Alliance every Thursday between the hours of 12pm and 4pm for a pot luck lunch and other activities.
Senior Adult Activities
74 Hauppauge Road
- Provides social, recreational, educational and cultural services for men and women 60 years and older. Programs include social groups, discussion groups, current events, guest speakers, holiday celebrations and lecture series.
Huntington Senior Center
423 Park Avenue
- Provides a wide variety of programs, events, activities, trips, volunteer opportunities, community clubs, resource referrals and support services.
Smithtown Senior Citizens
420 Middle Country Road
- The quality of life for seniors is greatly improved by providing services, activities and access to community resources that maintain senior citizen independence and wellness.
Mattituck Senior Center
750 Pacific St.
- A place where a professional staff is available to assist residents with the complexities of changing health, financial alternatives, entitlements, activities, as well as an array of other services.
Fay J. Lindner Foundation Senior Services Center
East Hills, NY
- Make new friends at the Golden Girls (60+ Women’s) and Gezunters (55+ Men’s) social clubs allow for members to engage monthly.
Brookhaven Senior Citizen Services
1 Independence Hill
- Senior Citizen Division provides programs and services meeting the needs of senior residents in Brookhaven Town.
East Hampton Senior Center
- Senior programs like Adult Daycare, Senior Nutrition, Senior Transportation, In Home Services and Residential Repair Program.
Shelter Island Senior Services
Route 114 S. Ferry Road
Shelter Island, NY
- Senior center serves as a focal point for social, recreational and educational programs for Shelter Island residents 60 years of age and older.
Spangle Drive Senior Center
- Spangle Drive Senior Center has become a ‘One Stop Shop’ for recreation, socialization, and information for the Town of Babylon seniors.
North Babylon Senior Center
- Seniors can find a variety of cultural, recreational, and health related programs and services. .
Tanner Park Senior Center
#2 Tanner Park
- This great location provides seniors the option of getting their daily exercise on the walk bridge or just relax outside and watch the boats go by.
Wyandanch Senior Center
28 Wyandanch Avenue
- Special programs offered at the Wyandanch Senior Citizen Nutrition Center.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.