Suffolk County Senior Clubs – New York
Click here for other New York Counties
Amityville Village Senior Citizens Center
Old Park Avenue School
- The Amityville Village Senior Center in New York provides space for seniors for recreational activities, needlework, Bridge Club, Scrabble Club and sponsors luncheons and trips.
North Bellport Senior Citizens Group
1492 Montauk Highway
- The North Bellport Senior Group in New York provides fellowship among the retirees in the North Bellport Community. The group meets at the Alliance every Thursday between the hours of 12pm and 4pm for a pot luck lunch and other activities.
Huntington Senior Center
423 Park Avenue
- The Huntington Senior Center in New York provides a wide variety of programs, events, activities, trips, volunteer opportunities, community clubs, resource referrals and support services.
Smithtown Senior Citizens
420 Middle Country Road
- The quality of life for seniors is greatly improved by providing services, activities and access to community resources that maintain senior citizen independence and wellness at the Smithtown Senior Centre in New York.
Mattituck Senior Center
750 Pacific St.
- The Mattituck Senior Center in New York is a place where a professional staff is available to assist residents with the complexities of changing health, financial alternatives, entitlements, activities, as well as an array of other services.
Fay J. Lindner Foundation Senior Services Center
East Hills, NY
- Make new friends at the Golden Girls (60+ Women’s) and Gezunters (55+ Men’s) social clubs in East Hills, New York. They allow for members to engage monthly.
Brookhaven Senior Citizen Services
1 Independence Hill
- Senior Citizen Division provides programs and services meeting the needs of senior residents in Brookhaven Town, New York.
East Hampton Senior Center
128 Springs Fireplace Road
East Hampton, NY
- Senior programs like Adult Daycare, Senior Nutrition, Senior Transportation, In Home Services and Residential Repair Program are available at the East Hampton Senior Center in New York.
Shelter Island Senior Services
Route 114 S. Ferry Road
Shelter Island, NY
- Shelter Island Senior center in New York serves as a focal point for social, recreational and educational programs for Shelter Island residents 60 years of age and older.
Spangle Drive Senior Center
- Spangle Drive Senior Center in Babylon, New York has become a ‘One Stop Shop’ for recreation, socialization, and information for the Town of Babylon seniors.
North Babylon Senior Center
- Seniors can find a variety of cultural, recreational, and health related programs and services at the North Babylon, New York.
Tanner Park Senior Center
#2 Tanner Park
- The Tanner Park Senior Center in Copiague, New York offers the option of getting their daily exercise on the walk bridge or just relax outside and watch the boats go by.
Wyandanch Senior Center
28 Wyandanch Avenue
- Special programs offered at the Wyandanch Senior Citizen Nutrition Center in New York.
LGBTQ+ Sage Network
34 Park Ave.
Bay Shore, NY
The LGBT Network’s community centers are a safe space and life-changing resource for the tens of thousands of LGBT and ally individuals who pass through our doors each year. Our Centers offer public spaces for people of all ages to relax, hang out, study, work, or simply meet new people – and to access a wide range of LGBT-affirming programs and services offered daily.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.